Meet us at the Oklahoma River for a fun-filled day celebrating the written word. The Oklahoma Book Festival will take place at the Boathouse District in Oklahoma City from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on October 20, 2018.
- Featuring 50-75 of America’s finest literary talent
- Panel discussions and author presentations
- 2,000 – 3,000 anticipated attendance
- Meet your favorite author at the book signing tables
- Children’s storytelling/craft activities/entertainment
- Renowned chef demonstrations
- Food Trucks
- Vendor booths
It is FREE to attend. We do not require attendees to register but it would be appreciated to assist with the planning process.
This is a dog-friendly event.
The event is located near Bricktown, with easy access to Will Rogers World Airport, hotels, and restaurants.
Book sales provided by Best of Books.
See Tips & FAQs.
Go to Google map of location.