It was a bookish good time at the inaugural Oklahoma Book Festival on October 20 at the Boathouse District!
- 58 of America’s finest literary talent
- Panel discussions and author presentations
- Book signings
- Children’s storytelling/craft activities
- Food trucks & vendor booths
- Robust book purchasing options
The Oklahoma Book Festival attracted 3,000 attendees. Authors, poets, and illustrators presented all day at the Festival located at the gorgeous Boathouse District. Attendees also enjoyed entertainers, the children’s craft area and great food at the food truck area. The vendor village attracted attendees to visit with local authors, illustrators, book sellers, and retail groups.
Best of Books sold books for the authors, poets, and illustrators who presented at the Festival.